To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Leveraging extensive knowledge across Customer Service, Sales Support, Customer Contracts Management, Capital Assets Management, Field Service, Inside Sales, Depot and Refurbishment Operations, Spare Parts Management, Warehousing and Distribution, Customer Support, Software Technical Services, hardware and software products, as well as related implementations operations;
- Utilizing specialization in developing Service strategies, driving change, business transformation initiatives and turnaround scenarios to achieve maximum results;
- Building specific capabilities and specialization to assess potential shared service candidates for external service support,
- shared service integration and customer experience improvements with all regions on an on-going basis;
Qualification & Experience:
- Master of Business Administration
- Degrees in Science or Engineering may be considered.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com