To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Relationships: communicating confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form; actively listening and confirming my understanding by asking appropriate questions; adapting my communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience; and, keeping others well informed about progress and outcomes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com