To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Contributing to the development of new technical domain subject matters;
- Encouraging improvement and innovation within Incident Response and nurturing and developing less-experienced staff through coaching and written and verbal feedback;
- Resolving multi-faceted problems by applying continuously significant independent judgment through collaborating with others;
- Influencing others through a small team of direct reports, through work on projects and in teams, and through leading portions of larger projects;
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 year(s) of progressive professional roles involving information security and/or IT management.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Daytona Beach, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com