To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Creating and conveying a value proposition (oral or written) with Office Leadership including ability to identify the issue (prepare and listen), share insights, validate, co-develop a solution, and agree to next steps;
- Protecting the firm’s brand and managing risk by leveraging firm approved resources with key stakeholders in the office;
- Serving as a P&I subject matter specialist and trusted advisor to the geographies and connecting the dots across the P&I team’s service offerings;
- Acting as a resource for diverse new joiners through connection with our local Inclusion Network chapters;
Qualification & Experience:
- Leveraging data to identify trends, share insights, and recommended actions with Office Leadership that supports a parity of experience for our people;
- Bachelor Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Lauderdale, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com