To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Leading analytics and reporting for digital communications channels, including web (firm intranet), social media, earned media and email;
- Understanding the evolving communications and media ecosystem, B2B communications, and analytical techniques;
- Leveraging technology and tools that enable communications, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); Google platforms and tools; and, web-based publishing;
- Showcasing comfort with digital communications technology platforms, with the ability to coach others if needed;
- Developing and deepening knowledge of both change management and communications principles and practices;
- Executing change management and communication activities with stakeholders to minimize cultural barriers and resistance to change;
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 year(s) of roles involving internal and external communications, digital marketing and/or technology.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Detroit, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com