To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Having an expressive and up-to-date presentation design portfolio;
- Being involved and leading all parts of the design process including user research, concept development, prototyping (low/medium/high) and working with developers;
- Reviewing, approving and taking ownership of team designs and deliverables;
- Developing detailed, annotated wireframes depicting all elements on unique screen types, including content, functional, navigation, and interaction specifications;
Qualification & Experience:
- Applying and contributing to the digital design system to work quickly, creating, sharing and using design patterns to ensure the user experience meets and/or exceeds accessibility standards;
- In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
- Bachelor Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com