To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Leading across all aspects of a technology solution such as integration, data, services, front-end, back-end, network, deployment, scaling, security, performance and development;
- Communicating, verbally and written, with both business and technical stakeholders to achieve product engineering objectives;
- Managing rapid-prototyping efforts with new and emerging technologies leveraging agile development techniques;
- Designing successful technical/integration architectures for large-scale platforms with a mix of 3rd party vendor, open-source, custom software, including the documentation of technical assumptions and decisions;
Qualification & Experience:
- In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Oakland, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org