A career within PwC’s Oracle Services Practice, will provide you with the opportunity to help organizations use enterprise technology to achieve their digital technology goals and capitalize on business opportunities. We help our clients implement and effectively use Oracle offerings to solve their business problems and fuel success in the areas of finance operations, human capital management, supply chain management, reporting and analytics, and governance, risk and compliance.
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Designing, building, testing and deploying the technical components required for successful Oracle solutions, especially RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions) design and development or Oracle Applications DBA.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org