To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Following up on corrective actions in response to identified issues and audits;
- Developing healthcare compliance policies and procedures, emphasizing prior success in roles identifying and remediating compliance deficiencies;
- Understanding of the key compliance and regulatory risks in a provider environment;
Qualification & Experience:
- Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC), Certified Health Privacy Compliance (CHPC), Certified Compliance & Ethics Professional (CCEP), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org