To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Writing, editing and proofreading communications plans, social copy and materials establishing quality and consistency;
- Displaying ability to manage projects end to end, taking ownership and initiative with limited direction;
- Demonstrating proficiency across software applications such as Google Suite, Microsoft Office, and a mix of online marketing ecosystems, including mobile and social.
- Ensuring content is properly tagged and tracked in order to determine effectiveness;
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org