To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Before starting with PwC full-time, must meet all educational requirements to be eligible for the primary credential license appropriate for relevant practice area, such as having 150 credit hours for the CPA license, or provide documentation satisfactory to the Firm that your CPA license can be obtained in the state in which your office will be located through reciprocity based on either a CPA license held, or CPA exam passed, in another state.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com