To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Support research, analysis and problem solving using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for area of specialism.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Demonstrates an interest in all aspects of auditing and the desire to pursue a career in public accounting.
- Demonstrates basic knowledge of financial accounting, managerial accounting, taxation, and financial reporting systems including generally accepted accounting principles and current accounting policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates some ability to research and analyze pertinent client, industry, and technical matters.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fort Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com