A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You’ll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Reviewing your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance;
Using straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others;
Sharing relevant thought leadership;
Using a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current trends in the business area;
Developing new ideas and proposing innovative solutions towards resolving complex problems;
Showcasing ability to read situations and modify behavior to build quality and diverse relationships;
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New Haven, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com