To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Payer operations strategy – Sales, Marketing, Benefits/Products, Clinical Management, and Core Operations (Enrollment, Claims, Billing, and Customer Service)
- Payer industry market trends and industry-leading practices in order to develop insights and provide recommendations.
- Domain expertise – Data & Analytics, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Health Advocacy, Medical Trend Analysis, Cost Benchmarking.
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree Preferred, Masters Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com