To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Validating rules with owners, including: Supporting analysis, profiling results and playback to stakeholder groups, and working with Governance/ to agree DQ thresholds
- Identifying attributes and defining DQ rules in business terms;
- Supporting the day to day operation of the service;
- Utilizing data discovery and profiling;
- Using Enterprise Data Models and Data Dictionaries;
- Organizing a structured and analytical approach to problem solving;
- Understanding translation of business rules into technical rules in our data quality tool for execution;
- Testing to ensure rules meet requirements;
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
- High School Diploma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Hartford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com