As a Senior Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Establishing personal networks relevant to the industry;
- Guiding and developing others in the group and across the Insights Factory organization and the Firm who are new to the industry or subject matter;
- Possessing written and verbal communication skills;
- Exhibiting team commitment and the willingness to support the team in the attainment of organizational goals;
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com