To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Understanding financial systems, business processes, organization structure and the legal structure as it relates to filing requirements;
- Understanding tax research of authoritative and non-authoritative source using a variety of research platforms;
- Monitoring transaction tax compliance requirements across multiple domestic entities and addressing ongoing tax audits;
- Understanding state sales and use and miscellaneous transaction tax laws and associated regulations and other guidance;
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma
- Master Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com