A career within Technology Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help organisations develop strategies that transform their technology capabilities and solve their most critical challenges. We focus on building technology enabled and agile operating models, planning their new enterprise architecture into a differentiating capability system that helps them win in the market, leveraging digital analytics to enhance the customer experience and optimising business operations, and using modern management techniques such as robotic process automation and next generation sourcing strategies to help our clients get fit for growth.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Ability to conduct and manage market research and quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the timely synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights and the ability to readily grasp analytical frameworks and employ them effectively to either qualitative or quantitative evidence;
- Ability to identify digital health trends, evaluate their impact, and develop strategic solutions leverage those trends;
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience helping companies to address their customer relationship management strategies, digital relationship management and technology strategies leveraging and providing solutions in or or more of the following areas: Customer
- Experience Design/Enablement, Contact Center Optimization, Workforce Management Solutions, Self Service Strategy, CRM vendor selection;
- Master Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org