To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs and meet legal-related and industry-specific compliance standards and regulations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org