To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Demonstrates proven intimate knowledge levels and acumen specific to understanding underlying client business problems and developing Salesforce technology-enabled solutions that addresses the needs of large organizations, including how to implement technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs and meet legal-related and industry-specific compliance standards and regulations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh-Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org