A career in Information Technology, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our core business functions by deploying applications that enable our people to work more efficiently and deliver the highest levels of service to our clients. You’ll focus on managing the design and implementation of technology infrastructure within PwC, developing and enhancing both client and internal facing applications within PwC, and providing technology tools that help create a competitive advantage for the Firm to drive strategic business growth. Our System Architecture team helps build customisable specific system solutions that enhance PwC’s system capabilities to appropriately serve all client needs. As part of the team, you’ll use enterprise architecture across application areas to build delivery models that map PwC capabilities to business needs outlined by clients.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realize their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Creating and implementing the strategy for service delivery through stakeholder engagement, with background in the corresponding budget, staffing and operating model for managing enterprise operations at-scale;
- Developing, managing and tuning technology orchestration tools that automate operations tasks for measured improvements in availability, performance and security;
- Implementing the monitoring and tuning of enterprise-scale application performance management, application testing, network monitoring, and cyber security and forensic platforms;
- Establishing a stable, reliable secure and high performing IT Service Management platform, service and case management workflow tools that support ITIL processes;
Qualification & Experience:
- ITIL Certification(s), ISC2 CCSP Certified Cloud Security Professional, or CCNA/P
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Raleigh-Durham, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com