A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You’ll focus on being the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protect our firms intellectual assets.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Incident response principles or related technical domain that is applied in the context of a broader understanding of CSIRT and related systems and processes;
- Contributing to the development of new technical domain subject matters;
- Influencing others through a small team of direct reports, through work on projects and in teams, and through leading portions of larger projects;
- Resolving multi-faceted problems by applying continuously significant independent judgment through collaborating with others;
Qualification & Experience:
- 4 year(s) of progressive professional roles involving information security and/or IT management.
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Syracuse, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org