A career in our Financial Services Tax practice, within Corporate Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet their tax obligations while managing the impact tax has on their business. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing working capital, and profit sharing for partners.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Working with large, complex data sets to build models and leverage data visualization tools to provide insights to clients; and,
- Utilizing digitization tools to reduce hours and optimize engagements.
- Innovating through new and existing technologies, along with experimenting with digitization solutions;
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com