To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Having an understanding of product and project management methodologies and leading practices, including familiarity with both PMP and Agile;
- Having an understanding of Project Risk Management and product / IT risk management;
- Having the ability to drive or organize cross-functional client teams;
- Having an understanding of underlying subject matter (Cloud adoption, migration, product development, Cloud-based ERPs including SAP, Oracle, Workday, Salesforce);
- Having the ability to deliver projects independently assessing – or remediating – the Program Governance, Project
- Management, and SDLC process and controls on Transformation programs;
- Providing consultancy for developing project risk management strategies, conducting portfolio and project-related assessments, and recommending solutions to improve management and drive successful outcomes;
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree
- 3 year(s) of Consulting, Risk, or IT Audit experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Chicago, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com