You will have access to not only the top Cybersecurity, Privacy and Forensics professionals at PwC, but at our clients and industry analysts across the globe. As a generalist, you will have the opportunity to work in many facets of Cybersecurity, Privacy and Forensics projects for our clients.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in written form.
- Learn about how PwC works as a business and adds value to clients.
- Produce high quality work which adheres to the relevant professional standards.
- Use tools, techniques and firm standard methodologies to support research, analysis and problem solving.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Think broadly and ask questions about data, facts and other information.
- Embrace diverse perspectives and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Developing and sustaining a wide-ranging set of technical and data analysis skills;
- Analyzing and assessing business and/or technical security and privacy issues;
- Implementing and executing the designed solutions while working to complement and enhance our clients’ ongoing security operations functions;
- Developing and designing people, process and technology solutions that range from common client needs to unique and complex scenarios for individual clients;
- Building relationships;
- Applying knowledge and insights on relevant laws, regulations, and leading practices related to cybersecurity, privacy, data and forensics to support data governance transformation;
- Capturing and communicating business and technical concepts and processes via reports and presentations prepared using firm-issued technology (Microsoft and Google suite of tools);
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferred cumulative GPA: 3.3. Preferred major GPA: 3.3.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org