To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Demonstrating knowledge of or ability to learn Adobe Experience Cloud and Salesforce;
- Measuring and tracking results of all elements of digital marketing programs, and reporting on Return on Investment by providing input on quantitative and qualitative research and analyses on the effectiveness and engagement level of campaigns;
- Executing multiple comprehensive digital marketing programs simultaneously;
- Maintaining knowledge of digital marketing trends/leading practices and applying new thinking and innovation to digital marketing programs;
- Understanding of key business issues clients are facing and aligns our marketing strategies around those issues;
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com