To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
- Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
- Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
- Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
- Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
- Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
- Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
- Domain expertise – Data & Analytics, Automation, Artificial Intelligence, Health Advocacy, Medical Trend Analysis, and Cost Benchmarking.
- Payer operations strategy – Sales, Marketing, Benefits/Products, Clinical Management, and Core Operations (Enrollment, Claims, Billing, and Customer Service)
Qualification & Experience:
- Degree Preferred, Masters Degree
- Bachelor Degree
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York ,NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com