To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Handle, manipulate and analyze data and information responsibly.
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Accounting, Finance, Management Information Systems, Management Information Systems & Accounting, Computer and Information Science, Computer and Information Science & Accounting, Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics and Finance & Technology, Business Administration/Management, Engineering, Accounting & Technology, Mathematics
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year(s) of IT auditing, consulting and/or implementing experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York ,NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com