As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Prepare deliverables
- Work on developing internal relationships and your PwC brand
- Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Proactively assist the team in various aspects of the project
- Ensure you are adhering to compliance matters
- Implementing technology solutions to help streamline organizational needs and meet legal-related and industry-specific compliance standards and regulations.
- Understanding and solving business and technology challenges related to the implementation of CRM technologies, delivering Social & Mobile Enterprise platforms, and designing and developing platform-based applications that meet client business needs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator, and/or Salesforce.com Certified Developer, Salesforce.com Certified Sales/Service Consultant
- 1 year(s) with a preference for at least 1 year of Salesforce.com experience
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York ,NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org