Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Purplebricks in Sunderland,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Purplebricks is a unique tech-led estate agency. Having successfully disrupted the market with a strong focus and utilisation of technology and data, we’re on a mission to make every home move amazing!
Purplebricks has recently announced we are moving to a fully employed model for our sales team of local agents around the UK.
The last year highlighted the challenges of being self-employed for many people – and we’re excited to be moving to a fully employed sales model which will give more certainty and security for everyone in the Purplebricks team. As well as all the usual employee benefits, our local agents will receive a highly competitive salary, uncapped commission and still be able to work from home and benefit from flexible working.
This is an exciting step forward for Purplebricks and will give us a launchpad for the next phase of our growth – as we work to realise our vision of delivering Purplebricks 2.0.
Local Property Partner Opportunity…
As a Local Property Partner, you will be the local expert in your area, responsible for supporting buyers and vendors throughout their entire journey with Purplebricks. With an overall target of making every home move amazing, as an employed Local Property Partner, you will benefit from Purplebricks’ industry leading training, tools and support.
What are the responsibilities of a Local Property Partner?
- Actively contribute to achieving corporate KPIs .
- Converts valuations into instructions to generate revenue and achieve property sales targets.
- Provide customers with advice and support to navigate the PB journey and optimise adherence to PB tech .
- Conduct initial pre-call with seller and intel gathering to support valuations .
- Conducts in-person high volume, high quality valuations and prepare valuation reports to convert instructions .
- Tenaciously pursue a sale for the customer at the best value through marketing reviews, negotiations, follow ups etc.
- Gathers additional compliance data to qualify buyers and sellers .
- Conducts calls with customers to make suggestions on further marketing strategies .
- Manages offer negotiations between buyers and sellers (when required) .
- Sells ancillary PB products (i.e. mortgages, conveyancing, featured property status)
- Creates amazing customer experiences at every customer touchpoint.
What do we look for in our Local Property Partners?
- Desirable but not essential estate agency and valuations experience. Eg. Sales Manager/Lister/Branch Manager/ Area Manager
- Sound knowledge of the local property market
- Target driven
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Tech savvy
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary + uncapped commission
- Mobility allowance
- Varied work patterns seasonally allowing for flexibility
- 25 days holiday + reward days (birthdays, house moves…)
- The chance to join a disruptor business that has become a market leader, yet continues to challenge the status quo
- Career opportunities in a growing business with huge aspirations
Purplebricks is helping clients save millions of pounds in commission through our innovative service – combining the personal touch of local property partners with cutting edge technology and comprehensive support from our fantastic Central Property, Home Purchase and Post Sales teams, all enabling us to deliver an amazing customer experience. We’re proud to say we’ve revolutionised the way people buy, sell, and let, with our focus on people, not just property.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sunderland,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A