Website Puma Energy
Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Puma Energy in Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Responsible for the risk assessment of customers and the establishment of credit limits, the analysis of the overall credit exposure, the recommendation of terms of credit, negotiation and management of securities necessary to support higher risk exposures. Responsible to manage guarantees or any other risk mitigation documents to ensure timely actions are taken to renew or replace expiring instruments. Report all customer issue (overdue, bankrupt risk) and propose actions to the management.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all businesses are supported with professional, timely and consistent Credit services.
- Prepare credit assessment cases to support the Cluster Credit manager presentations at the Credit Committee meetings.
- Responsible for the risk assessment of customers, negotiating and managing security arrangements, establishment of appropriate credit limits with necessary DOA and the analysis of the overall credit exposure.
- Responsible for the re-assessment of credit-worthiness of customers based on re-evaluation triggers, and timelines.
- Responsible for the reviews of any potential credit risks and provide risk mitigation strategies to reduce any potential losses.
- Perform detailed financial analysis of customer financial statements for development of a risk profile of each customer using analytical results to establish credit limits.
- Provide interpretation of policy and guide the businesses on the principles of risk mitigation.
- Produce and distribute relevant credit assessment reports, ensuring timelines, accuracy & completeness.
- Responsible to provide guidance and support for any policy exception related to credit terms.
- Perform regular follow up of debt collection activities to assess trends and analyze possible risks.
- Responsible for the control of all risk mitigation instruments and assurance of the on-time renewal.
- Undergraduate University Degree.
- At least 5 year of experience in similar position, with direct reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Fluent reading and writing in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to establish adequate personal relationships;
- Analytical capacity and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to solve problems in adequate way.
- Customer Service Oriented.
- Quick learner.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Proactive and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership and influence skills.
- Team player
- Reporting skills
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal – Pricing and Costing Analyst, Territory Managers, Credit and Collection Supervisor, Transport Management and Scheduling, Operations, Mumbai Shared Service Centre, General Manager
- External – External customers
Company: Puma Energy
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Johannesburg,Gauteng,SouthAfrica
Application Deadline: N/A