Website PSA Airlines
The Maintenance Operations Supervisor impacts PSA’s safety of its customers and employees by providing supervision over the EMP Lead Mechanics and mechanics; ensuring that they properly execute all maintenance updates and the aircraft is prepared and ready for release. This position will provide third party oversight as it relates to maintenance and ground operations.
- Prepare written reports to Maintenance Manager for Delays, Cancellations and Irregularities.
- Assist and support the Vice President of Maintenance and Engineering and other senior management in projecting a strong commitment to the uncompromising promotion of safety and regulatory compliance.
- Coordinate all operation planning to assure that the proper work is performed on the aircraft as scheduled.
- Assist Maintenance Operations Manager to provide oversight of third-party maintenance provider ensuring contractual obligations are being met and operational performance expectations are being achieved.
- Ensure compliance with all PSA required policies, practices, procedures, and processes.
- Ascertain that the responsible mechanic properly executes all necessary work records.
- Compile and provide various reports and data packages as required or requested.
- Keep senior management appraised of all actual or potential negative conditions that may affect aircraft maintenance and ground operations.
- Monitor aircraft appearance and ensure aircraft are well presented.
- Valid driver’s license
- If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US.
- Proficient computer skills with Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to speak/read/write in English
Qualification & Experience:
- Two years of experience in a supervisory capacity
- Associates degree in aviation maintenance or equivalent experience
- A&P license with 3 years’ experience
- At least four years of aviation related maintenance experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
Company: PSA Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com