Website PSA Airlines
- Identify, plan, and attend networking activities such as Cadet Career fairs, industry expos, school cadet connects, Career Take-Off Events, and Cadet Mentor events.
- Grow Cadet Program population through enhanced engagement activities and outreach
- Utilize ATS to engage candidate pool and develop follow-up action plans to keep candidates engaged with PSA.
- Interview qualified candidates to join our pathway program pipelines
- Lead cadet pipeline development programs, leading the school relationship strategy with schools to create sustained candidate sources through partnership between PSA and the entity.
- Identify flight schools and universities to partner with through the Cadet Program
- Proactively maintain engagement programs to retain and convert cadets, sr. cadets, and CFI’s to PSA’s First Officer Training
- Support relaunch of an enhanced Cadet Pilot Recruitment Program to continually draw top cadet talent to PSA.
- Track record of success leading, mentoring and/or training Recruiting staff
- Extensive knowledge of social networking platforms, online communities, conferences, and other sourcing channels
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems, CRM tools and virtual recruiting tools; strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Creative sourcing / attraction of talent; ability to build a talent pipeline and bench
- Track record of success building and managing stakeholder relationships throughout each phase of recruiting process; customer service orientation is a must
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a team environment and meet deadlines in an aggressive growth environment
- Exposure to legal and compliance aspects of Recruiting / HR
Qualification & Experience:
- 3-5 years of high volume, program recruiting experience
- 1-2 years of leadership experience within recruiting programs
- BS/BA degree preferred but not required if proven relevant experience exists
- Knowledge of / Experience utilizing behavioral and/or investigative interviewing techniques
Company: PSA Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: High Point, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org