Website PSA Airlines
The Maintenance Supervisor impacts PSA’s safety of its customers and employees by providing supervision over the Lead Mechanics; ensuring that they properly execute all maintenance updates and the aircraft is prepared and ready for release.
- Prepare written reports to Maintenance Manager for Delays, Cancellations and Irregularities.
- Coordinate all operation planning to assure that the proper work is performed on the aircraft as scheduled.
- Maintain liaison with MX Control, Production Planning, and other departments.
- Work in an outside maintenance operation to ensure airworthiness of aircraft.
- May sign maintenance release and assume full responsibility for aircraft that fall under the jurisdiction of the Maintenance Department during a check.
- Ascertain that the responsible mechanic properly executes all necessary work records.
- Account for the performance of assigned personnel.
- Monitor aircraft appearance and ensure aircraft are well presented.
- Schedule the department in such a manner that adequate coverage is provided while maintenance is being performed.
- Ensure adequate tool inventories are maintained and proper use of these tools is observed.
- Capable of using respirators and other personal protective equipment including eye and hearing protection
- If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US.
Qualification & Experience:
- A&P license with 3 years’ experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer experience
Company: PSA Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Norfolk, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org