Website PSA Airlines
As the Aircraft Mechanic, you will impact PSA Airlines’ business growth by conducting aviation repairs and services that allow for operations to be on time. By conducting maintenance procedures in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations and company standards, you are ensuring safe and reliable flights.
- Will perform tasks necessary to comply with Federal Aviation Regulations and accept the responsibility for work performed by him/herself and/or in conjunction with others and sign for same on the Company’s approved forms.
- In certain cases, he/she may be authorized to perform required inspection items and assist in Company training programs.
Assure that hangar workshops and other areas assigned are maintained in an orderly manner.
- Work will consist of and include any and all phases of repair and maintenance of aircraft with the aid of the employee’s own tools, specialty tools provided by the Company, the use of test equipment, and Company-supplied technical manuals.
- Airframe and Powerplant Licenses
- Valid, state-issued Driver’s License
- Capable of using respirators and other personal protective equipment including eye and hearing protection
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Company: PSA Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anderson, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com