Website PSA Airlines
The Security Assistant impacts PSA Airlines’ safety and security. This role is responsible for all activities associated with fingerprinting team members under TSA and FAA regulations. The Security Assistant coordinates under the director of the Manager of Security and compliance security related programs and the operational system.
- Ensure daily review of the TSA security web board postings.
- Review all RAPBACK activity and coordinate with employees, their respective manager, and VPOS to determine appropriate action to be taken.
- Assist with company databases with regards to Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) and Master Crew List (MCL) to ensure accuracy and compliance with international security agencies.
- Organize, review and ensure proper dissemination of all Security Directives, Information Circulars, TSA Guidance Material and all other security documents to appropriate departments within PSA Airlines.
- Responsible for scanning fingerprints and transmitting to Clearinghouse
- Assist with the overall coordination of all security related programs and the operational reporting system of PSA Airlines, Inc.
- Collect Fingerprint Applications and check for accuracy
- Maintain PSA Security Operations Manual.
- Assist with Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) background checks, Criminal History Records Check (CHRC), and ensuring coordination with applicable regulatory bodies.
- Two years of administrative/office support and document retention experience
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to demonstrate right to work in the US
- Knowledge of FAA and TSA regulations and policies
- Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office programs
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Aviation Experience
Company: PSA Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Asheville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com