Website PSA Airlines
The Safety Business Analyst is responsible for the overall administration of existing software systems, project coordination for new software systems, and training development within the safety department. The Business Analyst will be the Safety Department Subject Matter Expert (SME) for data analysis and Tableau. They will be responsible to create/maintain Safety Performance Indicators (SPIs), create dashboards and work with other Managers/Program Managers on data analysis.
- Develop and deliver software user guides, in-person training, and Web Based Training as required.
- Responsible for creating and upkeeping the Safety Department page on the company website.
- Primary administrator and business lead for safety software programs.
- Creates and distributes safety dashboards to PSA Airlines leadership.
- Responsible for system setup and administration for safety software programs.
- Acts as Safety Department subject matter expert for Tableau business analytics software.
Act as primary or adjunct instructor for PSA Airlines safety program training modules.
- Create and maintain Safety (Key) Performance Indicators (SPIs) for the company in Tableau.
- Assists Safety Managers / Program Managers with data analytics and analysis.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Must be able to demonstrate authorization to work in the U.S.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Outstanding management and organizational skills
- Ability to speak/read/write in English
- Excellent writing and communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 3 years of relevant experience with data analytics, Tableau and Statistics
Company: PSA Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greenville, SC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com