Website PSA Airlines
As a Aviation Parts Specialist, you will impact PSA Airlines’ operations by working with maintenance staff to fulfill their parts requests and needs. You will compile records concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, and equipment. In supporting the maintenance department you will ensure quality service.
- Maintain Merlin Inventory computer system to current status and report system inconsistencies to Stores Supervisor.
- Properly receive and issue parts via the Merlin computer system.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Stores Supervisor and/or Stores Manager or his/her designee.
- Operate a fork lift which will require certification.
- Proper recording, issuing and receiving of parts/assemblies coming in or going out.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of supplies and solvents as required.
- Perform stock transfers of parts and physically move stock from one location to another.
- Ships, receives, and stores HAZMAT materials and must become HAZMAT certified during the initial training period. Prior experience with management of HAZMAT materials is a definite plus.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English
- If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Company: PSA Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Savannah, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org