Website PSA Airlines
A Recruiter impact PSA Airlines’ growth by building and executing all phases of the recruiting process. Through recruiting efforts to attract and engage candidates, a Recruiter directly impacts the candidate experience, along with ensuring that PSA selects the best talent. This role is responsible building and executing all phases of the recruiting process for assigned client groups and/or functional roles within PSA Airlines.
- Build and maintain a quality pipeline through fostering long term relationships with potential candidates
- Analyze recruiting trends, best sources and recruiting metrics to guide the business on when and where to target talent.
- Identify and attend networking activities such as career fairs, professional associations, technical schools and outplacement services, etc.
- Partners with assigned hiring managers/functions to effectively build a recruiting plan to attract top talent based on their forecasted headcount, turnover and changing talent needs.
- Lead the screening, interview and offer stages of the hiring process
- Ability to keep abreast of labor trends on where the best supply of talent is in the market place.
- Proactively source and identify active and passive candidates leveraging a wide variety to tools and techniques (social media, search engines and job boards).
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Proven ability to build a talent pipeline and bench
- Knowledge of applicant tracking systems, CRM tools and virtual recruiting tools, strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- If hired, must be able to demonstrate ability to work in the US
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous Aviation experience
- Experience with high volume recruiting
- Previous experience with creative sourcing / attraction of talent;
- Extensive knowledge of social networking platforms, online communities, conferences, and other sourcing channels.
- At least 2 years of full life cycle corporate recruiting experience
- BS/BA degree
Company: PSA Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cincinnati, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com