Website PSA Airlines
- Handles internal communication to team members regarding events.
- Assist Marketing team with event management and communications in CRM tool.
- Oversee promotional item inventory
- Coordinate logistics including shipping to and from events insuring all recruiting collateral and promotion materials (brochures, giveaways, booth branding materials/displays etc.) arrive on time and are available for PSA recruiting representatives.
- Responsible for inventory distribution within PSA Airlines
- Manages promotional item vendor management
- Manage onsite event presence to ensure brand standards
- Compiles material for event program; maintains mailing lists for distribution of event calendar or other pertinent information.
- Provide support to Marketing team and administrative requirements for all events.
- Knowledge of event marking promotion, social media and/or content creation
- Knowledge of recruiting techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software including Excel
- Previous experience using project management technology tools
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- If hired, must be able to demonstrate right to work in the US
Qualification & Experience:
- At least two years’ coordination experience supporting event marketing/planning or large meeting/tradeshow/conferences or career services or administrative background
- Previous experience with event management or CRM software
- High School Diploma or equivalent
Company: PSA Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org