Website PSA Airlines
As a Captain, you will impact PSA Airlines’ business growth by aiding in safe and efficient flight operations and regulatory requirements of all activities related flight. The First Officer is Second-in-Command (SIC) of the flight. While acting in this capacity, the First Officer shall comply with all regulations and directives pertaining to the conduct of the flight in a manner suitable to the Captain.
- Complying with all applicable FARs, TSA, DOT regulations, company procedures and policies.
- Take an active role in promoting positive attitudes towards culture, core values, compliance, and safety.
- Comply with all administrative programs including airport/route qualification, flight time limitations, currency requirements (physicals, takeoffs and landings, home study courses, etc.), pilot flight equipment, uniform discipline, manuals, policies and procedures, and others, as assigned.
- Submit reports on irregularities or incidents, as required.
- Has full authority and responsibility for all crewmembers and the safe and efficient conduct of the flight.
- Such authority commences at the time the crew-members report for duty, continues while en-route, at intermediate departure points, and until the crewmembers have gone off duty to receive a rest period.
- Compliance with Company and FAA procedures, directives and regulations affecting the proposed flight.
- Coordinate with other crewmembers to ensure a safe and reliable airline operation.
- Must have FCC Restricted Radio Operator’s Permit
- Must have First Class Medical
- Must be in possession of a valid US or Foreign Passport with applicable VISAs prior to training.
- Have a minimum of 2500 total flight hours with at least 500 hours of PIC or at least 1,000 hours as SIC
- Must have 1,000 FAR 121 hours under the ATP requirements or the restricted ATP requirements
- At least 500 hours Multi-Engine Turbine
- Must be able to demonstrate authorization to work in the US.
- ATP with CL 65 type rating
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent
Company: PSA Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org