Website PSA Airlines
- Updates candidate tracking and department reporting weekly.
- Organizes and schedules knowledge checks and progression interviews to ensure proper candidate details are needed for interviews
- Partners with Recruiting Leadership, Marketing & Communications, Training and Cadet Mentors and to ensure a thorough engagement and retention plan.
- Functions as entry point into Interview Process for PSA Cadets
- Supports contract updates with Manager
- Assess candidates technical, functional knowledge and leadership skills through a combination of behavioral and competency-based interviews.
- Conducts knowledge checks with cadets and various stages to ensure PSA specific qualifications are met.
- Actively retain qualified cadets in Cadet Program through ongoing engagement activities, works to update recruitment and engagement strategy with Manager of Talent Acquisition.
- Ability to use or learn how to use online screening tools and technology to build efficiencies into the overall recruiting process
- Knowledge of or ability to learn and utilize applicant tracking systems, CRM tools, and virtual recruiting tools
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Must be able to read, write and speak English
- Must be able to demonstrate right to work in the US
Qualification & Experience:
- At least 2 years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience in recruiting application review, preferably in Pilot Recruiting or Aviation related
Company: PSA Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dayton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com