Website PSA Airlines
- Monitor aircraft status and station operations and coordinate routing/rerouting aircraft to facilitate any operational irregularities while maintaining the integrity of the maintenance plan and established company performance objectives
- Monitor, forecast and coordinate the scheduling of both short and intermediate range maintenance requirements on aircraft.
- Provide constant oversight of the short-range maintenance plan advising the Supervisor, Maintenance Planning/Routing of any irregularities/conflicts affecting the maintenance schedule.
- Coordinate and communicate all “day of” operational changes affecting the maintenance plan, resolve conflicts between the maintenance and the daily operational schedules.
- Effectively and efficiently, utilizing company computer systems to identify maintenance aircraft requirements and assigned/capable overnight stations ensuring the timely compliance.
- Analyze and conduct scheduling and work load planning to ensure maximum efficiency and full compliance with maintenance requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Must have entry level to moderate computer knowledge with moderate knowledge of Microsoft Office Products
- If hired, must be able to demonstrate that you are authorized to work in the US.
Qualification & Experience:
- Post-secondary education in technical, vocational or academic fields of study
Company: PSA Airlines
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dayton, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com