This Jobsfunter Listing is about Promocom in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Promo is the team of inventive people who create the #1 online video creation platform. We’ve recently completed a $16m series B investment led by Getty Images and are focused on our global expansion and launching new content creation and data analysis tools.
As Promo’s Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will play a crucial part in the company’s growth and success by leading the recruitment process, bringing in the best talent, and creating and supporting our company culture.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the full-cycle of the recruitment process for all roles in Israel and abroad (Marketing, Product, R&D and Design positions).
- Recruit top-notch talent and maintain a strong pipeline of candidates while executing a positive and meaningful process.
- Develop and maintain innovative sourcing channels and recruitment campaigns.
- Work closely and collaboratively with managers, communicating regularly, and ensuring high quality talent recruitment.
What do you need to succeed?
- 2-5 years of startup / high-tech recruitment / talent acquisition experience.
- Advanced sourcing capabilities, including LinkedIn, social media and digital marketing channels, groups, etc…
- Fluent English.
- International/Global recruitment experience is preferred.
- Remote/Hybrid experience a plus
- Passionate about people, recruitment, and talent acquisition.
- Self driven, flexible, result oriented and comfortable with a dynamic startup environment.
- “Can do” attitude, proactive and a team player.
- Our focus is to support your efforts and focus on achieving great results, and achieving (or exceeding;) our objectives.
- We have an awesome product. Our cutting-edge video maker is helping businesses everywhere reach their goals, and we are working on something that will connect everything we’ve built to date and take it to the next level.
- Our company is about people and the results we achieve together. It is also about video and creative content, that is connecting our world through every digital channel and is shaping our futures and opinions, and as was clear during the pandemic, helps businesses stay in business.
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long-term investment, and we see value in continuously nurturing and training our teammates. Together we’ll support your freedom and autonomy so you can make the right decisions and do your best work. We’re building smart, energetic, fun and extremely driven talented teams.
- We believe in giving each team member room to grow, develop new skills and make a positive impact on the company and the surrounding people. That means supporting your professional and personal areas of growth, favorite NPOs, flexible vacation days and most importantly being open to your insights, feedback and suggestions.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A