Website Professional Resource Group, LLC
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Professional Resource Group LLC in Portland, OR 2022
About the job
Job Title: Business Analyst *Remote*
Location: Anywhere in U.S.
Duration: 6 month contract
Business Analysts are the central point of contact between the Application Development (AD) team and business process subject matter experts. They work with the business units to gather requirements for new initiatives and enhancements to the applications and technologies which support the digital client experience. This Business Analyst role will have a focus on a personalized client portal, and related integration with Salesforce which supports customer relationship management (CRM), onboarding, and client self service capabilities.
- Partner with the business to gather requirements related to new company initiatives and enhancements
- Partner with the Application Development team to translate business requirements into solutions
- Write user stories to capture requirements and acceptance criteria as part of a scrum team
- Coordinate with stakeholders around the project intake and delivery process
- Participate in initiatives centered around client experience such as the portal strategy and workflow to support client onboarding and lifecycle events
- Act as an intermediary between the operational, onboarding and client facing teams to coordinate shared solutions
- Play an instrumental role as part in maximizing the value of the tools and improving client experience
- Align risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk; escalate appropriately
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with Masters or equivalent experience
- Experience with business/system analysis and requirements documentation
- Experience/knowledge of business process re-engineering
- Good communication skills with the ability to present non-technical details to a technical audience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project)
- Salesforce administration experience and/or certifications
- Experience with E-signature tools such as DocuSign or Adobe
- Familiarity with Business Process Management (BPM) and client onboarding workflows
All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of our pre-employment screening that may include drug testing, background/criminal check, and if applicable, must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
APR Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
About APR Staffing
APR Staffing was born from the merger of two well-respected technical staffing firms in Portland. ieSolutions, founded in 2002, enjoyed an impressive reputation as one of the largest locally-owned and most respected technical staffing companies. Professional Resource Group, aka Data Resource Group, founded in 2009, also earned regional acclaim for being a fast-growing and highly-motivated professional staffing agency. Both companies have been recent award winners for the Portland Business Journal’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies. The two firms, now as APR Staffing, make for one of the fastest-growing and most-respected professional and technical staffing companies in Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Collaborating with our customers, we augment their workforce with technical and administrative professionals. We provide only high-caliber, professional-grade resources throughout the United States.
Company: Professional Resource Group, LLC
Vacancy Type: Contract · Associate
Job Location: Portland, OR
Application Deadline: N/A