Operations Analyst Jobs in Professional Diversity Network Chicago, IL
Website Professional Diversity Network
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Professional Diversity Network in Chicago, IL 2022
About the job
This newly created role will report to the Director of Operations within Legal & Compliance. This role offers an opportunity to implement and support solutions to improve the day-to-day productivity of the Legal & Compliance department. This position collaborates cross-functionally with the department, as well as key stakeholders across the firm, including Finance, IT and HR. The Operations Analyst will develop and maintain processes and deliver on strategic projects impacting the department. You will be a member of a growing operations team designing the operational infrastructure and optimizing processes for a dynamic legal function.
- Assist with operations support for Legal & Compliance department, including but not limited to handling of data requests, conducting research and data analysis, report generation, coordination of annual processes, and ad hoc projects.
- Partner with Director of Operations in enabling department with technology solutions needed to maximize the team’s ability to deliver quality service to the firm. Encouraged to actively seek out projects to broaden knowledge and expertise.
- Identify opportunities for increasing efficiency and effectiveness of business operations processes and procedures; assist in identifying and addressing operational issues and escalate questions and issues as appropriate.
- Assist with implementation of e-billing platform. Serve as subject matter expert/administrator for billing lifecycle from opening and closing matters, reviewing invoices and acting as primary point of contact for all billing inquiries.
- Work with Attorneys to ensure matters are properly entered and tracked in e-billing platform.
- Support Legal & Compliance teams with process improvements, information requests, general recordkeeping/document retention and more.
- Create high quality slides and presentations for department meetings and initiatives.
- Execute routine and ad hoc analysis and reporting requirements.
- Create all deliverables in a timely and accurate manner.
- Follow established policies and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.PDN-95d8401e-4978-420b-80a9-f88e292749d2
Company: Professional Diversity Network
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: N/A