Azure Developer Jobs in PriceSenz Colorado, United States
This Jobsfunter Listing is about PriceSenz in Colorado, United States 2022
About the job
Duties & responsibilities
· Design and develop Azure cloud application solutions to meet business requirements.
· Manage full software development life cycle including understanding business requirements, performing solution design, coding, implementing the solution and documenting software specifications throughout the project life cycle.
· Support solution architects in problem analysis.
· Advise teams on appropriate Azure services selection.
· Develop Azure cloud applications based on business requirements provided.
· Effectively communicate with team members, stakeholders, and all levels of management
· Other duties as assigned
Experience & Skills Required :
· C#, .Net, .Net Core
· Expert level hands on experience in Azure cloud application design and development
· Experience with SQL Server and building complex Programming using TSQL
· Expert level experience in building cloud applications using Microsoft Azure Services (App Service, Service Fabric, API Management, Azure Functions and Blob Storage)
· Experience in building microservices using Service Fabric Web API, authentication and authorization.
· Experience in building scalable single page applications deployed in azure end to end using Angular 9 or above.
· Experience with creating, deploying, configuring, and scaling applications in Azure
· Experience in Microsoft Active Directory, Azure AD and Azure B2C
· Has good understanding of Cloud migration using CICD Azure pipelines
· Has good understanding of DevOps tools like Azure DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, and Library Management tools like Artifactory or NuGet
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Good problem-solving skills
· Ability to take a project from scoping requirements through launch.
· Works independently
· Self-Driven and ability to react to change and shifting priorities
· Must have experience supporting / implementing large Azure cloud development projects
· Strong interpersonal skills for building cross functional relationships, excellent organizational skills and a proven track record of successful project management and the ability to drive a project from concept through implementation is needed
· Self-starter, extremely organized and detail oriented
PriceSenz is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Vacancy Type: $100,000/yr – $130,000/yr · Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Colorado, United States
Application Deadline: N/A