Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Praan in Mumbai,Maharashtra,India 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Praan (Praan, Inc.) is an impact focused deep-tech startup democratising clean air using breakthrough technology. The company is backed by top tier VCs and CXOs globally. At Praan we focus on the mission, the people, and then the products.
Air pollution takes more than 7 Million lives globally every single year. Over 5% of premature children death occurs due to air pollution in developing countries. Praan is an attempt at making the future cleaner, healthier, and safer for the generations to come.
- Provide assistance to all departments for various purchases required for the success of each team.
- Strategically organize team building activities and accelerate team coordination.
- Actively set individual and team targets for Vehicle Assistants, Detailers, and Vehicle Coordinators
- Liaise with the CEO’s office to help control expenses, including staffing, supplies, and services for planning and implementation of multi-office maintenance and operation related tasks.
- Support the accounting team in processing of reimbursements, daily expenses and transactions with all the teams.
- Perform cost analysis and reporting of the company’s daily expenses through expense sheets.
- Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve performance.
- Assist the management in implementing new strategic initiatives as well as contribute with ideas effective for the working of all departments.
- Manage personnel and resources from contracted transportation vendors.
- Prepare an inventory and human resource allocation plan, ensure adherence and amende plan according to the teams’ requirements.
- Assist the hiring team in the onboarding process of candidates.
- Communicate with all the teams to build and secure support and resources for optimized functioning.
- Ability to prioritize in order to meet daily, weekly, and long-term requirements and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree 2+ years of applicable experience with proven track record of meeting or exceeding goals in a service-focused industry; inventory management.
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Proficiency in Advanced Excel, Expense sheets and Accounting standards.
- Strong operational, analytical and numerical skills.
- Strong leadership capabilities and people management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and ambiguous situations.
- High communication proficiency in English and different languages is preferred.
- Knowledge of city topography and road network.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to critically think through and resolve problems responsible for the budgetary systems.
Praan is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, religion, caste, gender, disability or any other criteria. We just care about working with great human beings!
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mumbai,Maharashtra,India
Application Deadline: N/A