Unit Secretary L&D – PRN Job in Portsmouth Regional Hospital – New Hampshire Portsmouth, NH
Website Portsmouth Regional Hospital - New Hampshire
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Portsmouth Regional Hospital New Hampshire in Portsmouth, NH 2022
About the job
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Healthcare Corporation of America (HCA) is a community of 94,000 Registered Nurses and 38,000 active physicians. We have over 1,900 facilities ranging from hospitals, freestanding ER’s, ambulatory surgery centers, and urgent care clinics. Our facility based staff continues to raise the bar in patient care. Ten HCA hospitals have been named in IBM Watson Health’s top 100 best-performing hospitals based on patient satisfaction and operational data.
Portsmouth Regional is a 209-bed acute care hospital located in Portsmouth, NH, and is part of HCA, the nation’s largest provider of healthcare services. Portsmouth Regional Hospital serves the seacoast region’s residents in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts and is one of the area’s largest employers. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only Level II Trauma Center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. Recently, we were named One of America’s Best Hospitals for Joint Replacements through a National Study by Healthgrades. Most recently, we received the Leapfrog ‘A’ Hospital Safety Grade.
Not only do our patients come first, but our employees do too! We provide a total compensation package to make sure your needs are met. Choose the medical coverage package that best suits you.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health & Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Unit Coordinator/ Unit Secretary to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
The Unit Coordinator performs non clinical duties under the direction of a Licensed Nurse with direct reporting to the Director of Maternal-Child Services.
The Unit Coordinator is expected to represent the department professionally and positively.
Specific Elements & Essential Functions
- Order/maintains supply inventory
- Maintain security of the unit, checking in visitors
- Perform general clerical duties including use of computer systems
- Provide customer service functions
- Respond to and direct patient needs to the appropriate staff
- Assemble and complete chart checks to ensure essential elements are in the medical record
- Assist with unit safety checks
- Enter hearing screen data into the State of NH data program
- Prepare prenatal and post partum patient education packets
EXPERIENCE: (Minimum relevant work experience for successful job performance)
- 1 year of healthcare experience in a clerical setting preferred
High school or GED required
BLS – CPR certification required
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our Practice Managers. We are actively interviewing so apply today.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Company: Portsmouth Regional Hospital – New Hampshire
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Portsmouth, NH
Application Deadline: N/A