Website Popular Bank
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Popular Bank in Rosemont, IL 2022
About the job
Join the Popular Team!
Founded in 1893, Popular Inc. has been built upon strong institutional values while providing broad financial services within the United States, Puerto Rico, and the Caribbean.
We strive to create an extraordinary legacy with a passion for customer service, tremendous dedication to our employees, and strong partnerships in the communities where we reside. Come explore Popular – Our bottom line is you.
ISO Access Management
The ISO Security Administrator assigns and removes access to banking application users according to bank policies and procedures, assists in researching user activities that violate bank policies and maintains documentation related to the administration of applications. (IG&L is an RSA system)
In This Position, You Will
- Prepare reports for management to help trend and track key deliverables and risks.
- Recommend solutions to improve management of information for business lines and organization.
- Keep internal customers fully informed regarding all Identity Access Management matters.
- Prepare reports, retrieves files and documents in response to audit requests or user access research.
- Act as subject matter expert and provide IAM troubleshooting and other support for software applications managed by Information/Data Security business unit (i.e. FIS)
Administer User Access
- Utilize IG&L (Identity Governance and Lifecycle) system to perform access granting of newly onboarded employees, transfers and access removal for departed employees.
- Daily terminations verification
- Review Office365 persona groups to ensure transferred employees have the correct persona assigned.
- Monitor the transferred employee reviews daily and take action to remove access if there are no approvals with 5 business days.
- Monitor the approvals of all access requests to ensure proper assignment.
- Employee Transfer weekly review in IG&L using HR ZAP transfers reports
- Perform second level support through the IT Support System for users with access related issues, troubleshooting and/or password resets. (Comparable to First, Second and Third Level Technology support)
- Support and troubleshoot calling users with issues related the IG&L application.
- Perform projects and participate in other projects utilizing the Technology Project Management System (TPM) to track and update the projects.
Monitor Application Security
- Perform ongoing monitoring of security performed by administrative support personnel such as reviewing audit logs, access attempts, password changes, use of administrator accounts and other emergency activities
- Review daily security events and activity report highlighting exceptions.
- Participate in establishing and updating procedures for the administration of user application security.
To Be Considered, You Will Need
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferably in an Information Technology / Information Security specialty.
- Minimum 1-year IAM function in a business environment. 2-5 years in the function and knowledge of database administration a plus.
- Minimum 1 year data administration in a business environment. Financial Services industry experience preferred.
- CIAM certification preferred
- Knowledge of banking services, policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance related to area of responsibility (AML/BSA/Information Security, etc).
- Knowledge of system auditing regulations, rules and standards related to information and system security practices.
- Expert-level user of Windows operating systems and Active Directory.O365, Microsoft Exchange Management Console
- Experience with Platform and Application Logging and event correlation.
- Ability to quickly learn and achieve proficiency in new software applications as needed.
- Possible extended hours including weekends.
- Travel between regions/corporate headquarters (including Puerto Rico) occasionally
Please consider joining our DYNAMIC, friendly team! It takes only a few minutes to check-out this great opportunity and apply!
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Popular requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by the first day of work. We will require you to provide a copy of your COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card. (1)
- In general, people are considered fully vaccinated: ±
2 weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose series, such as the Pfizer or Moderna vaccines, or
2 weeks after a single-dose vaccine, such as Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
Popular may provide vaccination exemptions for medical or pregnancy reasons, or due to a sincerely held religious belief or practice, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship to Popular or pose a direct threat to the health and safety of others. If you wish to request a vaccination exemption or have a disability and need assistance with the application process, please contact us at [email protected] . This email inbox is monitored for such types of requests only. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed exemptions or reasonable accommodations. Any other correspondence will not receive a response.
To learn more about Popular, visit our website at www.popularbank.com .
Connect with us!
Facebook Twitter Blog
We reaffirm our commitment to offer essential financial services and solutions for our customers at all times, including during emergency situations and/or natural disasters. Popular’s employees are considered essential workers, whose role is critical in the continuity of these important services even under such circumstances. By applying to this position, you acknowledge that Popular may require your services during and immediately after any such events.
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Company: Popular Bank
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Rosemont, IL
Application Deadline: N/A